Back for a third year! All local artists. All artwork priced at $100 or under.
Please join incredibly talented artist (and my mom!), Annie Kmyta Cunnington to celebrate the the opening of her second solo exhibition at Lee Contemporary Art.
Inspired by the beauty of Northern Ontario, Annie has been hard at work in her studio near Kirkland Lake Ontario for this exhibition entitled, "A Moment".
34 venues...the streets closed to traffic...art... music... AND a chance to win back your art purchase of up to $500!!! In it's 13th year, please join us to celebrate Orillia's most popular art event of the year. Lee Contemporary Art will be exhibiting the work of Toronto based artist Dan Nuttall this year.
Please join Toronto artist Dan Nuttall for the opening reception of Landscapes: Reading and Memory, a collection of his most recent paintings.
Dan was awarded the Jurors Choice award in the Carmichael Landscape Exhibition at OMAH in 2015.
Please join artists Craig Mainprize, Mitchell Sleeman, Shelley Sleeman, Anna Hoff, Ronald Regamey, Kristine Drummond, Patti Agapi, Bewabon Shilling, Greg J Thomson, Tanya Cunnington, Molly Farquharson, Gayle Schofield, Lisa, and Samantha Jones to celebrate the opening of KIND OF BLUE: A juried group exhibition inspired by Miles Davis' groundbreaking 1959 album of the same name.
- KIND OF BLUE: Listen and respond to Miles Davis' 1959 album. All mediums accepted.
- Image submissions are accepted by email and are $15/image and non-refundable.
- There are no size restrictions, however Lee Contemporary Art is not a large gallery so small to medium sized work is preferred.
- Payments can be made in person at the gallery or via e-transfer.
- If paying by e-transfer, please email your submission to me first, and include your name and titles in the message section of the e-transfer so I can match up applicants with their payments.
- Submission deadline is Thursday June 1 by 4pm.
- Successful applicants will be notified Monday June 5 before 4 pm.
- Artwork drop-off day is Saturday June 10, 10am-4pm.
- Work does not need to be framed, but must be ready to hang, or displayed on a shelf.
- The opening reception will be Saturday June 17 from 1pm-3pm.
- Jurors for this exhibition are artists Tanya Cunnington, and Bewabon Shilling.
- Lee Contemporary Art takes 30% commission on sales.
- Questions and/or submissions can be emailed at anytime to email@example.com
Featuring the work of Aries, Patti Agapi, Deborah Atkinson, Evan Cooke, Carol Deimling, Steph Dunn, Peter Fyfe, Nicole Henderson, Laurie Herd, Anna Hoff, Troy Hourie, Nancy Jones, Anita Leeman-McGarvey, Ronald Regamey, Judith Rudoler, David Samila, Gayle Schofield, Shelley Sleeman, Sylvia Tesori, Greg James Thomson, Samantha Vessios and Steph Whalen
Just in time for Christmas! Give the gift of art this year and support local artists. All artwork is priced at or under $100. Confirmed artists so far include, Bewabon Shilling, Alex Richardson, Annie Kmyta Cunnington, Samantha Vessios and Tanya Cunnington.
Please join Deborah, Anna David and myself to celebrate the opening of their latest exhibition entitled Three Takes.
Please join artists Michael Drolet, Bewabon Shilling and Tanya Cunnington to celebrate the opening of their new exhibitions Equate and The Sky's the Limit.